How can I snap my receipt?
You can snap your receipts by doing this steps below:
1. Open Snapcart App
2. From the main page sceen, click on the "More" tab
2. Click on the "Snap Receipt" icon
My receipt got rejected. Can I ask for a recheck?
You can contact our customer service from the Help Center section through the app to ask a recheck for your rejected receipt within 2 days from the date of the notification from Snapcart that your receipt has been rejected.
Any request past the specified timeframe can not be rechecked by our related team.
I snapped my receipt as per requirements in the Coupon I've booked. Why did I receive the Rewards wrongly OR no Rewards at all? (applicable in Indonesia only)
Please make sure that the receipt you snapped has met the criteria of your booked Coupon.
- Please check whether your snapped receipt is compliant with the minimum purchase criteria of your booked Coupon, which can be seen in the ‘MUST BUY’ information of the Coupon detail.
- Always be aware of whether you have exceeded your maximum limit of Coupon redemption. The redemption limit per user of each coupon can be seen in in the ‘LIMIT’ information of the Coupon detail.
- Furthermore, please ensure that the time of your snapping for coupon redemption is within 24 hours after your coupon booking time. If you don’t redeem the booked coupon in 24 hours, you will have to re-book the coupon again to redeem it (provided that the Coupon is still available and not yet expired).
- If your snapped receipt does not print any information of the pack size of the products being promoted in your booked coupon, our system will not be able to recognize and give you the rewards.
Please refer to the Coupon and Receipt image below.
You have booked "Teh Botol Sosro Tea RTD 450ml" coupon, but your snapped receipt does not have an information of the 450ml pack size of the Teh Botol Sosro Tea. In this case, our system would be unable to recognize your purchase, and you will not receive the reward.
- Having a coupon booked does not guarantee that you will be eligible to fully redeem the coupon. As long as the coupon quota is still available, you will still be able to redeem your coupon completely. However, if the quota of the coupon promotion has already run out by the time you snap your receipt containing the promotional product, you will not be eligible to get the cashback any longer.
If you encounter any further issues or difficulties regarding Coupon cashback reward, please kindly let us know through ‘Contact Us’ in the Help Center menu of the application.
How to snap (take photo) receipts correctly?
Make sure the receipt's photo you take is clear and readable. Take the photo in a room with good lighting, and take the receipt's photo from the top most part of the receipt continuously until the end of the receipt. Make sure your receipt touches the lines in the frame of Snapcart camera interface so the receipt is readable by the system.
How to snap (take photo) a very long receipt?
For a very long receipt, you can take a photo of your receipt several times from the top most part of the receipt until the end of the receipt continuously, by pressing the (+) button. Add the photos continuously until you are sure that you have taken a complete picture of the receipt from top to bottom.
What type of receipts that can be accepted by Snapcart?
Please regularly check this section because we might update this from time to time
Receipts requirements to be accepted by Snapcart:
- Only receipts from products bought by you or someone you live with in the same household, in a common shopper behavior.
- Only receipts bought for your household consumption
- Receipts must be clear and contain detailed information:
- Store information (name and address)
- List of purchase (product name in details, product code, product quatity, product price, total price)
- Date and time of purchase
- Receipts must not be crumpled, torn, obsolete, upside down or covered
- Receipts must not be a duplicate or reprint
- Receipts must not be longer than 3 (three) days after purchase date
- Receipts that are generated by automated cash registers, and are not hand-written or manually typed.
- Only receipts from your own country
- Receipts must be of normal size of printed store receipts (not A4 size, not invoices)
- Do not split a single purchase to make multiple receipts.
What type of receipts that are not accepted by Snapcart?
Please regularly check this section because we might update this from time to time.
- Receipts with hand-written or manually typed, and not generated by automated cash register.
- Receipts with more than 3 days after purchase.
- Receipts of outside the normal receipt sizes in general.
Example of receipts with the non-correct size :
- Whole sale invoice
- Hospital receipt
- Toll tickets
- Parking tickets
- Movie tickets
- E-commerce receipts, etc
- Receipts not following conditions in the "What type of receipts that can be accepted by Snapcart?" in the Help Center information in the app, will be rejected.