Please make sure that the receipt you snapped has met the criteria of your booked Coupon.
1. Please check whether your snapped receipt is compliant with the minimum purchase criteria of your booked Coupon, which can be seen in the ‘MUST BUY’ information of the Coupon detail.
2. Always be aware of whether you have exceeded your maximum limit of Coupon redemption. The redemption limit per user of each coupon can be seen in in the ‘LIMIT’ information of the Coupon detail.
3. Furthermore, please ensure that the time of your snapping for coupon redemption is within 24 hours after your coupon booking time. If you don’t redeem the booked coupon in 24 hours, you will have to re-book the coupon again to redeem it (provided that the Coupon is still available and not yet expired).
4. If your snapped receipt does not print any information of the pack size of the products being promoted in your booked coupon, our system will not be able to recognize and give you the rewards.
Please refer to the Coupon and Receipt image below.
You have booked "Teh Botol Sosro Tea RTD 450ml" coupon, but your snapped receipt does not have an information of the 450ml pack size of the Teh Botol Sosro Tea. In this case, our system would be unable to recognize your purchase, and you will not receive the reward.
5. Having a coupon booked does not guarantee that you will be eligible to fully redeem the coupon. As long as the coupon quota is still available, you will still be able to redeem your coupon completely. However, if the quota of the coupon promotion has already run out by the time you snap your receipt containing the promotional product, you will not be eligible to get the cashback any longer.
If you encounter any further issues or difficulties regarding Coupon cashback reward, please kindly let us know through ‘Contact Us’ in the Help Center menu of the application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.