Any app you want to play, has to be downloaded from the Google Play Store. In very rare cases, it could be that your device or country is not supported for the game. If this happens, please reach out to our Support team stating your country and phone model so that we can remove the app from your feed
Articles in this section
- How Play works?
- How to earn cashback reward from Play?
- Where can I see my cashback reward from Play?
- There are no games available on the list to play. What should I do?
- After playing the game, I don’t receive the reward. What should I do?
- Why it requires me to allow Snapcart to track my app usage?
- Should I be worried about the tracking?
- I have selected an app but I cannot get it onto my phone.
- I installed an app but it is not shown in my “Installed Apps” section.
- Why are my installed apps gone? They are still on my device.