Please regularly check this section because we might update this from time to time
Receipts requirements to be accepted by Snapcart:
1. Only receipts from products bought by you or someone you live with in the same household, in a common shopper behavior.
2. Only receipts bought for your household consumption
3. Receipts must be clear and contain detailed information:
- Store information (name and address)
- List of purchase (product name in details, product code, product quatity, product price, total price)
- Date and time of purchase
4. Receipts must not be crumpled, torn, obsolete, upside down or covered
5. Receipts must not be a duplicate or reprint
6. Receipts must not be longer than 3 (three) days after purchase date
7. Receipts that are generated by automated cash registers, and are not hand-written or manually typed.
8. Only receipts from your own country
9. Receipts must be of normal size of printed store receipts (not A4 size, not invoices)
10. Do not split a single purchase to make multiple receipts.